Subject: some questions for VP from temples rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1.First round:If none take points for example blue temple none take the vp points correct?the A vp token is removed from the game

2.Second round.Two B vp tokens .lets say in a 3 players game at the end of second round,the blue player is in front in yellow temple and the other two are at the last position(they don't moved).The Blue take the Biggest Bvp token and the others they don't take anything?or they share the VP of the second place??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matsas wrote:
1.First round:If none take points for example blue temple none take the vp points correct?the A vp token is removed from the game

2.Second round.Two B vp tokens .lets say in a 3 players game at the end of second round,the blue player is in front in yellow temple and the other two are at the last position(they don't moved).The Blue take the Biggest Bvp token and the others they don't take anything?or they share the VP of the second place??

The rules don't really say, but it seems unfair to me to hand points to people who haven't moved at all. I would not give points to the tied players in either of the examples you give.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with you if you don't move you can't take VP but i can't see anything in the rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.