$30.00
Claus Appel
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
"The Great Compromise", as far as I understand, occurs in every Council Phase if at least one player has 20 VP.

Supposing one or more players have 20 VP at some point during the Council Phase, but then lose them again (e.g. for contributing too little Power during the Chaos Rift Struggle) so that when the Great Compromise rolls around, no one has 20 VP. Is the Great Compromise then skipped?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
SpectrumDT wrote:
"The Great Compromise", as far as I understand, occurs in every Council Phase if at least one player has 20 VP.

Supposing one or more players have 20 VP at some point during the Council Phase, but then lose them again (e.g. for contributing too little Power during the Chaos Rift Struggle) so that when the Great Compromise rolls around, no one has 20 VP. Is the Great Compromise then skipped?

No - once it's unlocked, it's unlocked (as with the Chaos Rift)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claus Appel
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:
SpectrumDT wrote:

Thanks.

Is there any way to mark this, or will we just have to remember (for the duration of that one phase) that it is actually unlocked even though it doesn't look unlocked?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
SpectrumDT wrote:
existoid wrote:
SpectrumDT wrote:

Thanks.

Is there any way to mark this, or will we just have to remember (for the duration of that one phase) that it is actually unlocked even though it doesn't look unlocked?

There's not really a way to mark it, but it's VERY rare to need to remmeber.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.