Legendary: Dark City» Forums » General

Subject: Identities of the Four Horsemen rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Steele
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Could someone please inform me who the characters are on the Four Horsemen? Archangel is pretty obvious to me, but I'm not at all familiar with the others. I'm putting together a comprehensive list characters in the game, so it's useful to be able to specify.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michał
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Organous wrote:
Could someone please inform me who the characters are on the Four Horsemen? Archangel is pretty obvious to me, but I'm not at all familiar with the others. I'm putting together a comprehensive list characters in the game, so it's useful to be able to specify.

I don't think the identities of the other 3 horsemen were specified it the original story arc. They were all referred to by the biblical names as on the cards.
Technically Warren Worthington III used the alias Archangel only after he parted with Apocalypse (so Angel -> Death -> Archangel).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Steele
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
When I ran a search on the Marvel Wiki though, I found multiple characters using those names, such as Bruce Banner taking the name War.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristopher
United States
Allentown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hey, buddy, can you spare a role?
badge
I jotted it down in my Risk campaign book. I always used to do that so I could replay my moments of glory over a glass of brandy in the sleeping quarters.
mbmbmb
Organous wrote:

In the new X-Men movie adaptation they are Storm, Psylocke, Angel, and Magneto. But that may no be what you are looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomer Mlynarsky
Israel
flag msg tools
That depends on which incarnation you are talking about.

The original modern ones are:

Abraham Kieros (War)

Autumn Rolfson (Famine)

Plague (Pestilence)

Warren Worthington III (Death)

There have been numerous incarnation over the years, and later on some were even added to the past. Not to mention the recently released movie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Organous wrote:
When I ran a search on the Marvel Wiki though, I found multiple characters using those names, such as Bruce Banner taking the name War.

Over the years, Apocalypse has appeared with many different characters playing his four horsemen.

The incarnation that included Angel as Death (for the first time) also included Plague (from the Morlocks) as Pestilence, a soldier whose name I don't remember for War and a mutant girl from Cleveland as Famine (Autumn R something if I remember right).

Other know iterations included

Caliban as Death
Hulk as War
Wolverine as Death
Caliban as Pestilence
Rory Campbell as Famine
Gazer as War
Sunfire as Famine
Polaris as Pestilence
Gambit as Death
Psylocke as Death
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Steele
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
GrandMasterFox wrote:
That depends on which incarnation you are talking about.

I'm specifically referring to the versions depicted on the cards in this game. I'll look into the names you've all listed when I'm off work. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.