Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabrice Essner
France
Nissa
FR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if I miss a thread about it.

This Factory's top action allowed to product on 2 HEX. If I have the mill, is the MILL's HEX product as well like in "classical" product action from player mat ? I guess yes, but just for be sure.

Thx for the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think so. The factory actions are no normal actions, you also won't get an recruit bonus. Also there is no mill symbol on the card which becomes visible after building the mill on the normal player mat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrice Essner
France
Nissa
FR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes you're right for the Mill symbol. So it's probably 2 HEX only. Let's wait for Jamey answer so !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's what the rulebook says about the mill (page 18):

Quote:
Whenever you take the Produce action, the Mill may produce as if it were 1 worker.

and here's a quote from page 25 about factory actions:

Quote:
Even if the Factory card action does something similar to another action on your Player Mat, they’re completely independent of one another. So you get neither Recruit Ongoing Bonuses, Structure bonuses, nor coins from similar actions on your Player Mat.

Thus it's only for the produce action on the player mat that you gain the mill structure bonus.

EDIT: Fixed quote code.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrice Essner
France
Nissa
FR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx and sorry. I miss that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
demainlesdauphins wrote:
Thx and sorry. I miss that.

No worries - it's not like I never miss something in a rulebook and we're here to help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrice Essner
France
Nissa
FR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In fact in the beginning I was wondering why Factory #1 was never choosen so far. I found it interesting in fact. You can produce every turn. In the end of the game with a good engine, that can give a lot of points. I think !

And so I wondering about the mill... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If you produce using Factory card #1, there's no Mill icon there, so you can't use your Mill to produce.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.