Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lori MacKenzie
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick FYI: In your pic with the extended board there's a black line separating the two parts. There's a bit of a "right side" and "wrong side" to it so if you flip the extended board over it will fit against the main board perfectly (as the wrap of the image will then be on the back).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

LukeTDG wrote:
I feel mild panic. Have I sneak bought a game I’ve forgotten about, that I haven’t told my wife about, and been caught red handed?
Phew! Phew! Not a COIN wargame to play solo in the dark hours that my wife need never know about.

LoL! Am right there with you! Glad to know I'm not alone! But you actually get a phone call, eh? When I'm in that situation I'm spared the phone call. Instead, when I get home the box is sitting on my chair with "that look" coming from my wife. Ouch.

Usually followed by, "I thought we were saving for a new house, huh?"

That's why our postal carrier always knows when my wife is off visiting family for a few weeks... a rush of packages usually hits our front door only when she's away!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.