$20.00
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently got into Sentinels, and I'm wondering how to get all the Villain oversized cards?
I see there is a pack that states 21 cards and that it's the 2015 version, so as far as I can see that's the most recent version.

I pre-ordered OblivAeon from backerkit, but does that include oversized villains from that set?
My understanding of Vengeance and VotM boxes already come with oversized cards and don't need to be part of an additionnal pack, but are there any variants or promo for those Villains?

Do the 21 cards cover every villains, promos and variants from base set, rook city/ancient relics, shattered timelines and cosmos?

Thanks for helping me figure this out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you order oversized cards separately? They are not part of an OblivAeon game purchase.

I would wait until after OblivAeon is released to buy the oversized villains because then any Oversized Villain Pack will contain all the villains that don't come with a oversized card already, any vengeance style villains (and presumably OblivAeon) are already oversized so wont be included in one of those packs.

Unless you want the limited edition Foil Oversized pack, which will contain ALL villains (... except possibly OblivAeon, not sure on that).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading everything on the OblivAeon KS, my understanding is that every new villain in that KS comes with an oversized card.
And I think (could be wrong) that every team villain (every villain from Vengeance and VotM) comes with an oversized card in the retail box, so I should be covered there too.

And to answer your first question, yes, that's a retail pack, seperate from the KS.

Can anyone confirm if 21 oversized cards would be everything I need?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was my understanding the 21 villian pack covered all villains not already sold with their oversized cards.

The OblivAeon KS foil oversized villain cards will cover all villains. The only difference between them and the older cards being foil and (possibly) new art.

IMHO, this means you are likely to see people selling their earlier 21 villain sets and/or stores marking them way down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks Rob!

Stocks being so low for this game makes me want to buy it now if they have it though...

That said, at GenCon they had lots of everything at the booth, so hopefully the distributors also received lots of them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.