Hide
5 Posts

KLASK» Forums » General

Subject: Replacement parts available yet? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
steve brothers
msg tools
Haven't lost any yet but I anticipate losing a white magnet or two in the near future. We play at our kitchen table and the white magnets fly off the table frequently. I'm waiting for one to fall into our heating vent at some point.

Would love to be able to buy a small bag of extra parts.

Will they be available?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skbrothers wrote:
Haven't lost any yet but I anticipate losing a white magnet or two in the near future. We play at our kitchen table and the white magnets fly off the table frequently. I'm waiting for one to fall into our heating vent at some point.

Would love to be able to buy a small bag of extra parts.

Will they be available?

Not sure about replacements but the copy I just bought already came with an extra ball and white magnet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve brothers
msg tools
Yep....I got the replacement ball and magnet as well.

Just interested in replacement part availability.

I believe the creator mentioned he would make these available soon though

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mbmbmbmbmb
Any updates on this. Just got the game yesterday and my little ones have already lost some pieces making it unplayable within 24 hours.

Sigh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm waiting too. Let the kids play with the game on a camping trip unsupervised - come back 15 minutes later and 2 obstacles and the spare ball are gone. Haven't been able to play a proper game since July.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.