$30.00
Neil Maher
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 10 of the rulebook it states that a piece can placed regardless of where it is as long as the piece could otherwise occupy the space. I'm assuming this means so long as there are no other pieces there that would prevent a piece being there e.g. Two enemy pieces in one location. But does that also extend to a piece requiring supply?

Additionally can an enemy hoplite share a location with a friendly city? I.e. Can a spartan hoplite be in Athens while an Athenian city is in Athens?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benji
Switzerland
Gurmels
FR
flag msg tools
visit us on www.muwins.ch
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nirumaru wrote:
On page 10 of the rulebook it states that a piece can placed regardless of where it is as long as the piece could otherwise occupy the space. I'm assuming this means so long as there are no other pieces there that would prevent a piece being there e.g. Two enemy pieces in one location. But does that also extend to a piece requiring supply?

No, being in supply is an additional requirement for mustering pieces. A piece that is out of supply will be removed during the following supply step though.

Nirumaru wrote:

Additionally can an enemy hoplite share a location with a friendly city? I.e. Can a spartan hoplite be in Athens while an Athenian city is in Athens?

Page 10: You can never place or muster a piece in a space occupied by an enemy piece.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben E
United Kingdom
Irthlingborough
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) Placing is regardless of supply. It is not mustering where you are required to meet the mustering conditions (on the player aids for easy reference). You are correct that you cannot place the piece if an enemy piece or existing own piece or other situation would prevent the piece being there.

2) Enemy pieces can never share a space with one of your piece.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Maher
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.