Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Theo Peters
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased The Grizzled expansion earlier in the year and really enjoyed it! I see now that the expansion The Grizzled: At Your Orders! is out. Is it worth buying? I'm a big solo game, so that is a draw to me, but is it a good solo experience? And does it add enough to the regular game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Bisbee
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the expansion is worth it, but not for the solo experience. I appreciate that they came up with an official solo ruleset and I do enjoy it a bit. That being said, the solo play is extremely difficult, I have yet to beat it that way. That is not my reasoning for disliking it though, it just isn't a must have solo option in my opinion.

I do think the expansion is worth it for the inclusion of the mission cards. This adds a whole new element of theme rather than just having the mission leader pick a number of cards to distribute. Depending on the scenario this new method either increases or decreases the difficulty.

Again, this is just my personal thoughts on the expansion but yes I do feel it is worth picking up, and it's a pretty cheap add-on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.