Agricola (revised edition)» Forums » General

Subject: German Revised Ed. Cards Available from Lookout rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://shop.lookout-spiele.de/produkte/agricola-aktualisieru...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's hope this means Mayfair will be putting out the English deck soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bastian Winkelhaus
Germany
Mainz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chopkins828 wrote:

The english one was available at GenCon and i can't imagine it won't go on sale afterwards.
The cards are not retro-fitted to the old edition btw, they will use the new names of the action spaces so you have to at least know which one is which.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Hopkins
United States
Converse
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zlorfik wrote:
chopkins828 wrote:

The english one was available at GenCon and i can't imagine it won't go on sale afterwards.
The cards are not retro-fitted to the old edition btw, they will use the new names of the action spaces so you have to at least know which one is which.

That shouldn't be an issue. I'm planning to make an action reference sheet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathyr
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did the English cards ever go on sale somewhere other than the Con?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dennis
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zlorfik wrote:
chopkins828 wrote:

Having a hard time locating some Engish info on this. Is this a deck to update the old version of Agricola or new cards for the Revised Agricola? The few images I have found make it look like the former with the Animal Trainer visible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alden Schoeneberg
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm keeping an eye on this for updates. Agricola is one of the favorites for my wife and I to play. We have the Z-man version and would be interested in expansion cards, but would need a little help matching the revised space names with the original version.

BTW, it would be a huge display of kindness to the community on the part of Mayday games to make their expansions to play friendly with the Z-Man version. However, it seems very clear that Mayday is treating Agricola like their new evergreen game to replace Catan in their lineup.

I expect they will support it fully as is evidenced by the Family version, Revised edition for 1-4 players, 5-6 player expansion and the partnership with Wizkids for the mini-expansions that will feature worker miniatures alongside additional cards. I'm very curious to hear and see more about these. That being the case, I speculate that Mayday will push for expansions and alt versions of this game/theme until it just gets silly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.