William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone else go with the option to pick up the big box at Gencon this year? I'm looking for a content list for Outlaw level. Specifically, I'm trying to find out if I should have character tokens for the new classes (orphan, drifter, prospector). I didn't seem to get any, but in a 1.5 unboxing video for someone at the minecart level, they clearly had them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Karetas
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They character tokens were on a sheet with the tokens for the other 3 new classes, as well as some swamp fungus(for the Jargono Native). So if you did not also have those classes, it may not have gotten packed.

I got the 1.5 shipment, and then the Gen Con pickup(for Minecart). I received the Prospector,Orphan,Drifter in 1.5, but did not get tokens until I got the Gen Con pick with the Cowboy, Frontier Doc, Jargono Native.

It's probably something worth contacting FFP about and asking them about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ryan! Did you also get some personal items cards? I saw them in the unboxing video as well, but I wasn't sure if those were just an add on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Karetas
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The Jargono Native starts with a Jargono Personal Item, instead of a regular personal item, so that's what that would have been. There were not any additional "regular" personal items.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the 1.5 shipping and didn't receive any of the random character tokens either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot for the answers, Ryan! Looks like I need to send FFG an email about the token sheet I'm missing (and it looks like I'm not the only one).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yury M
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And what's about token for Outlaw?

Did someone recieved it or we should hope that it will be part of Wave 2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.