Popular Tags: [View All]
Stuart Platt
United Kingdom
Duston
Northamptonshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great, very interested - when will this be in distribution or available from UK retailers?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I was not expecting to get into distribution. I sent 60 retail edition to Happy Shops and I am sending 60 to Spiral Galaxy soon. A lot of my inventory has been claimed, until the next printing that is the best I can do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. R.
Lithuania
flag msg tools
Miss! Does no damage to Liquid Metal Slime!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am sorry, but could you please provide hyperlinks to the mentioned stores/distributors? Happy Shops is such a generic name, google doesn't pick up anything. I read somewhere you will have a sub-depot in Spain, so I tried all sorts of spanish words with Happy Shops and no results.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I really want to help but I literally am working full time and I just got back from Gencon while in the midst of shipping my KS. I want your business but I don't have a lot of options here. I am sending your information to Happy Shops in the hopes they can help.

Its just not that far along yet. Happy Shops does distribution but they only got their units on Monday and from those they need to send units to my backers first and then the general public. Please be patient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jez Overton
United Kingdom
Bedford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A list of Spiral Galaxy's retailers can be found here:

http://www.spiralgalaxygames.co.uk/acatalog/Retailers.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. R.
Lithuania
flag msg tools
Miss! Does no damage to Liquid Metal Slime!
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenM wrote:
I really want to help but I literally am working full time and I just got back from Gencon while in the midst of shipping my KS. I want your business but I don't have a lot of options here. I am sending your information to Happy Shops in the hopes they can help.

Its just not that far along yet. Happy Shops does distribution but they only got their units on Monday and from those they need to send units to my backers first and then the general public. Please be patient.

I apologise for giving you an impression of an impatient client. But I fail to see where exactly in my post did I sound like that. All I was looking for was clarification of the mentioned distributors.

I certainly understand where you're coming from with a full-time job and stressful management of the game and I wish you all the best in succeeding with the release.

Just to confirm with or you anybody who can confirm - is Happy Shops www.Spiele-Offensive.de ? They list it as one of their stores (along with puzzles website and something else).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Migdolas wrote:
GreenM wrote:

I apologise for giving you an impression of an impatient client. But I fail to see where exactly in my post did I sound like that. All I was looking for was clarification of the mentioned distributors.

I certainly understand where you're coming from with a full-time job and stressful management of the game and I wish you all the best in succeeding with the release.

Just to confirm with or you anybody who can confirm - is Happy Shops www.Spiele-Offensive.de ? They list it as one of their stores (along with puzzles website and something else).

You weren't the problem. There are a couple of threads here and I am getting more e-mails than I can deal with some on this topic. I need to focus on the KS delivery and avoiding mistakes and then we can start working on this.

My apologies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Migdolas wrote:

I'm pretty sure it is - I've had some receipts from HappyShops, but I've recently binned them so can't confirm for you - I'll have another look though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It is. Thanks to a DHL backbone shipping from Germany is freaky cheap relative to the rest of the EU.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope that's still the case if/when the UK executes article 66. I mean 50

Thankfully vast will be in my hands well before then!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Sprial will take it also.

I think we are far enough away but I'll see what I can do to slow things down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my shipping notification from happyshops.com a few minutes ago!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spiral have told my FLGS that they don't have a delivery date for Vast. Presumably they are receiving the copies for distribution to KS backers, but it doesn't sound like there are any for retail distribution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Spiral ordered retail copies. I would have loved to have sent them out by now but I need to work slowly with the US depot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.