Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Steal yo
badge
ur face
mbmbmbmbmb
The location I'm referring to is adjacent to the Trog HQ region in a 4-player game. It kind of surrounds the left or west side of the Trog HQ. The borders there are obviously much thicker than other region borders. I'm assuming miniatures cannot pass through that border and regions on the other side of that border are not considered adjacent to the Trog HQ region? I don't remember that being specified in the rule book, but it seems obvious that border is not meant to be passable. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remus wrote:
The location I'm referring to is adjacent to the Trog HQ region in a 4-player game. It kind of surrounds the left or west side of the Trog HQ. The borders there are obviously much thicker than other region borders. I'm assuming miniatures cannot pass through that border and regions on the other side of that border are not considered adjacent to the Trog HQ region? I don't remember that being specified in the rule book, but it seems obvious that border is not meant to be passable. Thanks.

I cannot imagine that to be the case. If true, the map would be completely unbalanced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Martineau
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
True Player for Real
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am sure that is must be impassable.

I disagree that it imbalances the map. There is only one entry into that center space, but all players have equal access to spaces adjacent to that one space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Leitner
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just took a look at the map again. My initial thought was that the faction stuck on Bethas Grassland would be disadvantaged, but that's not the case. Everyone has equal access to the middle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Steal yo
badge
ur face
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it is impassable too. Hoping to hear from the designer or publisher for confirmation. Probably should be included in the FAQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thick border is impassable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.