Subject: Montreal Gaming MiniCon 2016 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Drury
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Disclaimer: I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this. I'm not trying to do advertising, just making the announcement to anyone who may be in the Montreal area that weekend and might be interested in getting together at a big event for gaming and fun. (Borgoto, I'm looking at you ) I know the event organizer, so if there's a game you want to have played, let me know.

The first ever MtlTGN Mini-Con is scheduled for Saturday, August 20th 9am - 9pm at Gamer's Vault; 1515 Decelles, Montreal, QC.
https://goo.gl/maps/Lns5yxuDfVP2

To celebrate and get things off to a great start, we're running a warm-up event on Friday from 6pm - 10pm.

Cost: Friday is $2 per person; Saturday is $15 per person, $2 for children aged 4 - 16 (accompanied by an adult)

What's planned for the main event on Saturday

-Open casual gaming

-Tables reserved for Star Wars themed games (X-Wing, Armada, Imperial Assault and Rebellion)

-Triton Noir will be demoing V-Commandos, a cooperative game, which is set in the time of WWII.

-Tables reserved for RPGs (Fate of the Norns is confirmed)

-Scheduled demos of Stonemaier Games' Scythe

-A Dice Masters Tournament

-Casual play area for Ashes Rise of the Phoenixborn with an OP event if there is enough interest.

-The Used Game Market... which start at 10am and closes at 12pm. Attendees can bring games that they'd like to sell or trade. We can even run an auction if there are enough people interested.

-We'll run a PLAY & WIN area. Play a game at a moderated table and at the end of the event, we'll draw a name from those who participated. You have a chance to win the game you played.

-This is a family friendly event, tables will be reserved for games suited to younger players.

-Expect door prize draw, food, drinks and lots more.

*** If you are a game designer who wants to come out to speak or demo/playtest new products, please get in touch with me via GeekMail so that I might provide you with the organizer's email address.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.