Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
51 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Hillary a murderous traitor! .... or, a treasonous murderer! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Here's the skinny (according to these articles):
Hillary helped set up the Russian hackers' group, and had a DNC staffer murdered for leaking documents to Wikileaks:

Killer!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/10/assange-implies-m...

Traitor!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/10/clinton-accused-a...

Just something to take people's minds off Trump's 2nd Amendment gaffe.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not both?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It is odd that this kid just died like that all of the sudden. I could understand a bar fight, ex lover, mugging etc. but this one was just odd.


Quote:
As a 27-year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.


But then again, a lot of people near the Clinton die from Arkancide.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
It is odd that this kid just died like that all of the sudden. I could understand a bar fight, ex lover, mugging etc. but this one was just odd.


Quote:
As a 27-year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.


But then again, a lot of people near the Clinton die from Arkancide.

The actual Clinton Hegemony plan was to turn the guy, use him as a double agent, and release some really damning, but fake info. Once Trump, the GOP had accepted and were using it against her, it would be shown false and then wikileaks would be discredited and Trump & GOP made a laughing stock.

But somebody got to the guy first...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Santee
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Julian Assange is doing what journalists are supposed to.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
But somebody got to the guy first...


Seriously, it is odd, even you can admit that. the timing, way he died just all of it. even without the tin foil hat stuff.

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
When we have a prosecution let me know.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dandechino wrote:
Julian Assange is doing what journalists are supposed to.
So you think that allowing foreign governments to have access to classified US material is a good thing, I hope you are voting Clinton.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
jmilum wrote:
But somebody got to the guy first...


Seriously, it is odd, even you can admit that. the timing, way he died just all of it. even without the tin foil hat stuff.

Assuming Assange (a rapists) is not (also) a liar.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
Avatar
mb
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
Here's the skinny (according to these articles):
Hillary helped set up the Russian hackers' group, and had a DNC staffer murdered for leaking documents to Wikileaks:

Killer!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/10/assange-implies-m...

Traitor!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/10/clinton-accused-a...

Just something to take people's minds off Trump's 2nd Amendment gaffe.


Bah. The only conspiracy that for sure exists is the vast right wing conspiracy. Everything else is just coincidence.


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I always assumed the references to a Right Wing Conspiracy were a joking reference to pop culture.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
DWTripp wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
Here's the skinny (according to these articles):
Hillary helped set up the Russian hackers' group, and had a DNC staffer murdered for leaking documents to Wikileaks:

Killer!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/10/assange-implies-m...

Traitor!
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/10/clinton-accused-a...

Just something to take people's minds off Trump's 2nd Amendment gaffe.


Bah. The only conspiracy that for sure exists is the vast right wing conspiracy. Everything else is just coincidence.



Did I say conspiracy? Nope. However, it appears the Republican Party and its candidate for president have finally figured out attacking each other was getting them nowhere. Attacking the opposing presidential candidate makes more sense. So in the space of a week, we've had:
1. A frivolous lawsuit filed against Clinton over Benghazi.
2. Trump claiming Clinton is dangerous for the country.
3. A claim that the Clinton e-mail issue actually led to Russia developing expert hackers.
4. Trump claiming Clinton would gut the 2nd Amendment with her SCOTUS choices.
5. A claim that the Clinton campaign might have had something to do with the murder of a DNC staffer who may have leaked e-mails to Wikileaks.

The campaign is getting hotter every day.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
Seriously, it is odd, even you can admit that.


No, he can't.
http://www.houstontx.gov/police/nr/2016/jul/nr160711-2.htm

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/07/11/sacramento-polic...

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2016/07/authorities_probin...

How many more fatal shootings were there?

Really a fatal shooting in the US is suspicious, or an everyday event?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
Seriously, it is odd, even you can admit that.


No, he can't.

Sure it's odd. Every unsolved mystery is odd. They even have a TV show!

5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
Seriously, it is odd, even you can admit that.


No, he can't.

Sure it's odd. Every unsolved mystery is odd. They even have a TV show!

Clinton Scene Investigation or Navel Clinton Scene investigations?

A Quim Martin production: Tonight's episode "it was the Clinton's what did it".

"Whats that you say, someone shot and killed in the USA, it must have been them Clinton's".

Next weeks episode

A Clinton in the hand is worth two in the minge.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
How many more fatal shootings were there?

Really a fatal shooting in the US is suspicious, or an everyday event?


Slater gonna slate.

Your examples all makes sense. 2 were wielding weapons towards the police, the last was gang related. None of them were odd.

Jesus Christ Slater, even you can see this case is a bit odd.

The timing is odd and the manner of his death (shot but not robbed).
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it was Pokemon GO related.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
I think it was Pokemon GO related.




I bet there are a few new job opportunities for you nutters. Bring your own bulletproof vests.

http://www.indeed.com/q-Democratic-National-Committee-jobs.h...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
How many more fatal shootings were there?

Really a fatal shooting in the US is suspicious, or an everyday event?


Slater gonna slate.

Your examples all makes sense. 2 were wielding weapons towards the police, the last was gang related. None of them were odd.

Jesus Christ Slater, even you can see this case is a bit odd.

The timing is odd and the manner of his death (shot but not robbed).


http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-francisco-sh...

"Better" weird shooting if we wanted to pull for one. Also sad. Hillary/Team Mystic conspiracy?

Anyhow. The obvious answer is that it was a false flag operation. Since they have been unable to get the email scandal or Benghazi stuff to stick, they have resorted to creating crimes. If you can't get the legit claims to stick, you've got to take matters into your own hands.

Her campaign is already mired in shadows. The logical answer is to bury it with them. Let the court of public opinion be judge, jury, and executioner. Kill the people close to her and spread word that she's having her own people killed. First the people will turn on her, then even her own friends will abandon her.

She will be left an empty husk, spending an eternity paying for the crimes that she thought she had escaped.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm happy where I am, but thanks for the thought.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
How many more fatal shootings were there?

Really a fatal shooting in the US is suspicious, or an everyday event?


Slater gonna slate.

Your examples all makes sense. 2 were wielding weapons towards the police, the last was gang related. None of them were odd.

Jesus Christ Slater, even you can see this case is a bit odd.

The timing is odd and the manner of his death (shot but not robbed).
Hence my point about how many more. How many were shot on the 11th of July?

Also the claim is he fought of the attacker, or did you not see that part?

And why is the timing odd?

This is far less odd then the murder of Joe Cox, and there was no conspiracy there just a sad loon.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel
United States
Santee
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The timing is odd around the revelation that Assange is pointing him out as the leak. It's a big coincidence. We don't have enough evidence to prove it or anything. I would believe Assange over Democratic party operatives though.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.