Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes they are class decks that allow you to fight as goblins. the goblins fight one, has three fighter types, while the goblins burn has an alchemist, and two other types that blow things up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Warner
United States
Middletown
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't looked at mine yet, but I get the impression a large number of cards in both decks are fairly unique.

Also, just in case you didn't know, if you have a subscription to class decks via Paizo, these both come with promo cards. Right now, you can start a subscription, get both of them, then cancel your subscription.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
what promo cards? i just bught them locally last sunday so i need to know what to track down

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Z
Australia
Rockhampton
QLD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Goblins Burn is magical types, Goblins fight is fighty types.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What don't you get? If you don't get why anyone would get it, make sure you get the free Paizo RPG Day goblins adventures! You don't have to have or got to get the Paizo RPG game, just read and enjoy the PDFs!

http://paizo.com/pathfinder/modules/freeRPGDay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.