Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Twin Princes» Forums » General

Subject: Need English rule book or translated rules for this beautiful game! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Quentin Quek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy of this game during the Tokyo Game Market in May 2016 purely base on the wonderful artwork and despite the lack of an English rule book. Hope someone can help to translate and/post the English rule book so I can finally get to try this beautiful game for two. I managed to translate how the gameplay and flow but not the card details and scoring. Thank you to anyone who can help in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
el porkoz
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hey! I was just in Tokyo and bought this beauty for the same reason! Any chance you had any luck finding translations for the rules? Also, any other suggestions on japan-exclusive games to pick up while I'm here??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Moclán Arpa
Spain
San Sebastian
Guipúzcoa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have done a translation into Spanish, I could try to do it into English.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
el porkoz
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
that would be incredible!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
el porkoz
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
any chance i could bother you for this translation? i'd love to finally try this game out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quentin Quek
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, would loved to have the english translation of this game. Hope some kind soul could help translate the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Moclán Arpa
Spain
San Sebastian
Guipúzcoa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chunb wrote:
Yea, would loved to have the english translation of this game. Hope some kind soul could help translate the rules.

I have done a translation to Spanish and English, but since I'm not an English native Speaker, I think it would need some kind of proofreading.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.