Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmbmb

Tonight on GameNight! Nikki, Mark, Dave and Lincoln play Welcome to the Dungeon from designer Masato Uesugi and published by Oink Games and IELLO.

Thanks for watching and please subscribe to us on YouTube - with more subscribers we get more freedom in how we run the channel.

http://youtube.com/boardgamegeektv
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jay
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The new start player is the last one to go into the dungeon. I'd assume that to mean the last active player that went in. I believe that would be Nikki.

Anyway, great filler game and fun to watch you guys play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Byers
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Curious why you didn't change up the Character. The rules state that the previous round dungeon diver gets to select the next character. Seems like you guys played it with the assumption that the character only changes between games.

Anyways, fun to watch, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Joe says...Be nice today!
mbmbmbmbmb
My gosh, you guys were terrible at this game! Always passing with so few cards in the dungeon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmbmb
Luds wrote:
My gosh, you guys were terrible at this game! Always passing with so few cards in the dungeon!

No kidding. We were a bunch of chickens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
Joe says...Be nice today!
mbmbmbmbmb
heccubus wrote:
Luds wrote:

No kidding. We were a bunch of chickens.

It's funny because it's the exact opposite of what happened in my first experience. We were pretty much staying in. It seems to me that the players were pulling strong monsters out of the dungeon is that correct? I'd suggest pulling the weak ones out and removing good weapons before passing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I want a t-shirt like the one Lincoln has
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mills
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great timing! I've been curious about this game since Mark mentioned it in passing as a guest on the Game Pit podcast.

It sounds like this is the edition to get, which is a shame because I really like the Oink Games aesthetic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
NASA Dawn approaching Ceres
mbmbmbmbmb
donatello23 wrote:
I want a t-shirt like the one Lincoln has

I want a NASA t-shirt like Mark has
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArcNeo Masato
United States
Pasco
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My game group actually took to calling this game "Bad poker face", since you can always tell when someone is trying to pull a fast one with us XD We also have a D4 we keep in the game box, so we just line the character cards up, and roll the dice to see who's going in. Keeps one character from being used more than others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow yet another great video and game. On the wishlist it goes (and I just got back from Gen Con with a bunch of new games)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Larouche
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
Melting souls with cuteness since 2007
badge
Lovin' N-16
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder why Iello is not bringing more of their microgames series to the US aside this one title?

There's over 10 different mini-games in that series beside Welcome to the Dungeon, yet the only one we can get some good info on is this one, because the others are only in french.

I am interested in some of them and i can read french... but i'd like a bit more info than just the publisher's blob of marketing text before buying any of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.