Resident Evil Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Co-operative play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raymond Rauh
United States
New York
flag msg tools
In one of my gaming groups, the constant competition of Resident Evil DBG has ruined any fun the game has for one of my friends. He will only join in on other DBG's if we are playing a co-operative version of the game. I was thinking of using a variation of a certain 'space-faring' DBG where the players must explore each turn after the second, but multiple cards are revealed and any undefeated infected must be dealt with. Is this a variation people are interested in trying? If so, I will try to develop rules and play-test them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Guthrie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By "space-faring" do you mean Legendary Encounters: Alien the Deck Building Game? That's probably the best co-op deck builder I've ever played. If you figure out a way to adapt some of those rules to RE, I'd definitely check out the variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raymond Rauh
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Actually, I was referring to Star Trek DBG. I wasn't sure if we could use proper names in these posts. Sorry for the confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DGenerateKane
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ever do anything with it? I'm more than a little disappointed that this game doesn't have co-op. Frankly I thought that should have been the primary if not only mode. Aren't we fighting zombies and Umbrella after all? Shouldn't we be on a team? I haven't actually played it yet, so I'm just guessing based solely on my experience with the video games and movies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.