Subject: Updated Expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I thought I heard a while ago that one of the expansions was going to be updated, but I can't remember which. Can anyone help out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If anything I should hope the Spidicules expansion gets corrected since the leg sprues were mixed up during production. Otherwise, I can't remember anything specific about any of the other expansions getting an update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
In these forums, we "hoped" that some expansions would get updated (worst offenders: Lonely Tree and Dragon King), mainly to get rid of spelling errors and wrong labels across cards/manuals, but I cannot remember any official news of an effective update announce.

Spidicules got "fixed" (only from US warehouse) by attaching to the expansion box a plastic bag containing one additional full leg set.

And, of course, KDM Core Game (currently version 1.31) will be updated to version 1.4. You can download Butcher's 1.4 furious scrag and 1.4 Lantern Hoard from KDM website, while it has been announced on KDM twitter that 1.4 Saviors will be nerfed. Apart from that, except whatever our gencon attendees are reporting, no news about 1.4 content.

And this sums up all I know about updates
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TechRaptor Travis
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam did give me some new info about new plans for Nightmare Ram. I appreciate the clickthrough to the article http://techraptor.net/content/gen-con-kingdom-death-monster-..., but if you just can't wait, here's the bits from the article.

"Adam and Anna are currently planning to expand the Nightmare Ram out into a full-fledged story arc, with multiple monsters, similar to the base game story arc. Taking place in a different part of the Kingdom Death world, players will face a whole new set of monsters, including nemesis monsters and a new final boss. In the example that he gave me, while VERY tentative, would include the likes of the Nightmare Ram, the Frogdog, the Pariah as a nemesis, and the Gryphon sitting at the top of the food chain. "
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
NerdyRaptor wrote:
Adam did give me some new info about new plans for Nightmare Ram. I appreciate the clickthrough to the article http://techraptor.net/content/gen-con-kingdom-death-monster-..., but if you just can't wait, here's the bits from the article.

"Adam and Anna are currently planning to expand the Nightmare Ram out into a full-fledged story arc, with multiple monsters, similar to the base game story arc. Taking place in a different part of the Kingdom Death world, players will face a whole new set of monsters, including nemesis monsters and a new final boss. In the example that he gave me, while VERY tentative, would include the likes of the Nightmare Ram, the Frogdog, the Pariah as a nemesis, and the Gryphon sitting at the top of the food chain. "

God. I wished that frogdog was a manufacturing error that we would never hear from again. gulp
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay W
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, Frogdog is one fugly looking beast. Fingers xd it gets a rework... (Because of course we're gonna buy it anyway )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Patrick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the frogdog model. It's so weird and gross.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.