Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you get the province freebies (like building blocks and power cards etc.) only the first time that location comes up for auction (i.e. old kingdom only) or do you get it twice? (i.e. do the freebies get put on the board again if the province comes up in the new kingdom bidding round?)

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rene Wiersma
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
Re:Province freebies
tigermuppetcut (#23405),

You get the freebies again in the New Kingdom.

Remember that, when playing less than 5 players, the same provinces that were auctioned in the Old Kingdom are auctioned again in the New Kingdom. This is an important, often misplayed rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zaiga (#23407),

WOW! Another rule I got wrong I never knew that about using only the same province cards again!!!! That changes a lot. How do I keep missing these things! ???

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rene Wiersma
Netherlands
flag msg tools
designer
tigermuppetcut (#23427),

Amun-Re has a bunch of small, easy-to-forget rules that can still be very important. For example two rules I ALWAYS forget to explain is that powercards can be turned in for 1 gold at any time and that you get the "-3" card back at the end of the sacrifice phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.