Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2016 Zimby Mojo promo cards are now available at DriveThruCards. The set of 10 playable cards is $5 and the link is http://www.drivethrucards.com/product/185665/2016-ZM-Promo-C....

NOTE: If you purchased Zimby Mojo at Gen Con, ordered it from the Devious Weasel website, or will order it from the Devious Weasel website these cards were (will be) included free with your order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered. Sweet! Thanks, Jim! Now all I need is a copy of the game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan did you already order the base game from the devious weasel website? It comes with the promo pack already if so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Conley
United States
Milwaukie
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short not to live it up a little!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Greg. I did not. D'OH! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like a dumbass(*) I ordered the game from the website AND a set of the promo cards from DTC. So when the DTC set arrives I will have one available for sale ($5 + shipping, which is my cost) for anyone who wants a set. This offer is null and void if it upsets any applecarts.

This is actually the title to a song by Madonna's younger cousin, Mydopa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If it's any consolation, the promo cards are such that multiple sets are totally playable... and you may actually want two "Oust" cards in your game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jcfelli wrote:
If it's any consolation, the promo cards are such that multiple sets are totally playable... and you may actually want two "Oust" cards in your game...
Offer rescinded! My copy, if it ships, will reign supreme and eat all other copies for dessert.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.