Terra Mystica» Forums » General

Subject: Can a 2 player rating be added to the Snellman online site? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Cowen
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I understand why 2 player games do not contribute to overall rating. The game is completely different. As someone who has played 100+ 2 player games online, could a 2 player rating be implemented at the snellman site?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Can a 2 player rating be added?
sportcardinal wrote:
I understand why 2 player games do not contribute to overall rating. The game is completely different. As someone who has played 100+ 2 player games online, could a 2 player rating be implemented at the snellman site?

Hi and welcome! You may want to add to your thread title that your question pertains to the Snellman online version in order to more readily attract the attention of people qualified to answer your question (such as Snellman himself).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enon Sci
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Can a 2 player rating be added?
grant5 wrote:
sportcardinal wrote:

Hi and welcome! You may want to add to your thread title that your question pertains to the Snellman online version in order to more readily attract the attention of people qualified to answer your question (such as Snellman himself).

Yeah, I wouldn't have assumed that you were making the request for something not even based at on this site.

p.s. Welcome to BGG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Cowen
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Thanks, I edited the title.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.