Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Mixer
United States
Orrington
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Downsizing my game collection and this is one of the ones that may not make the short list. I was just wondering what you folks thought a full set of Andriod: Netrunner is worth, i.e., what should I ask for it.

This is every card, every pack, every big box set, etc. Takes up two Netrunner boxes!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeb
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely not more than purchasing it all off Coolstuffinc (around $515). I'm thinking around $300, but I would check ebay et al for current prices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bithlord Fake
msg tools
Zebadiah wrote:
Definitely not more than purchasing it all off Coolstuffinc (around $515). I'm thinking around $300, but I would check ebay et al for current prices.

As of 2 weeks ago... MSRP for a full set was $882.50, and purchasing it all from miniature market was 660some odd. I would imagine coolstuff is similar.

I know because I bought it all two weeks ago .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
flag msg tools
When you consider how many releases this game has had, this is a relatively low entry bar compared to other competitive card games.

If anybody else is looking to jump in with a complete playset I'm offering mine for sale at a fair and negotiable price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I picked a set up fot 200, 3 cores and all cycles up to escalation and all 4 deluxe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maui Chris
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
Valentino Rossi Fan
badge
get this ball
mbmbmbmbmb
rotation is right around the corner too. the 1st 2 cycles are losing value daily

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Kenny Dorham || Trompeta Toccata || Whistle Stop || Una Mas
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Before I tell you how a set is worth, could you kindly explain when a thread is for?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl
United States
Cape Cod
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
iLLumines wrote:
I picked a set up fot 200, 3 cores and all cycles up to escalation and all 4 deluxe.

surprise
Wow! That's a steal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luc VC
Belgium
Brugge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bithlord wrote:
I know because I bought it all two weeks ago .

Ah, thank you, I was questioning myself if purchasing 3 cycles and 2 deluxe expansions was overdoing it or not. Now I can gleefully open a lot of packs .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mauigreen wrote:
rotation is right around the corner too. the 1st 2 cycles are losing value daily

I was thinking of getting into this game and was wondering what you meant by this. Are they just saying that the first 2 cycles can't be used in competitive play? Will a new core box also be released at this time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
bamjoe wrote:
mauigreen wrote:

I was thinking of getting into this game and was wondering what you meant by this. Are they just saying that the first 2 cycles can't be used in competitive play? Will a new core box also be released at this time?

There is no news of a new CORE box, but the official rules say that after the Red Sands cycle finishes, the first two cycles "rotate out" and are no longer viable for tournament play. The deluxe expansions will still be allowed.

Here's the official announcement about it:
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2014/11/5/when-ne...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
wombat929 wrote:
bamjoe wrote:
mauigreen wrote:

There is no news of a new CORE box, but the official rules say that after the Red Sands cycle finishes, the first two cycles "rotate out" and are no longer viable for tournament play. The deluxe expansions will still be allowed.

Here's the official announcement about it:
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2014/11/5/when-ne...

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's worth immeasurable amount of buckets of fun.

*APPLAUSE*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.