$60.00
$20.00
Connor Holland
msg tools
So I'm really enjoying the current run of The New Avengers Comics, and it contains 2 of my favourite heroes, Wiccan (now Demiurge) and Hulkling, so I wanted to make a playable expansion to it.
Still to add: A scheme(s), and playable heroes: Sunspot, P.O.D., Power man, and White tiger.
Heroes:
Demiurge:

Hulkling:

Songbird:

Hawkeye: (Kinda disappointed with this one, wanted to make him more exciting, but couldn't think of anything to spice him up much)

Squirrel Girl:

And Finally .... the one, the only.... Tippy toe!:

The keyword Squirrel Girl and Tippy-Toe use is Squirrel power which does as follows:
Squirrel Power: If you have played another card with the keyword Squirrel Power, this card gains either +1 to its Attack or +1 to it's Recruit (whichever the card has, i.e. the 1st common would gain 1 attack and the 2nd common would gain 1 recruit.)
It only gets this increase once, so it isnt for every Squirrel power, its, if you have played one, then it gets it once and thats it. The first card played with the keyword does not get the bonus attack or recruit.

Mastermind:
Moridun:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database.

(Put Demiurge under Wiccan)

thumbsup

Though with the Tippy Toe entry...as a group we may have just "Jumped the Shark"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.