Feeling lucky punk? Well, do ya?
Hi I have few question, for which i was not able to find any reasonable answer.
1) In the rules is written that goods that remains on triad good event box is discarded from game during refresh phase. Is it really right? What will happens with this goods? In original Age of Empires III rules is written that leftover trade goods is mixed back into the pile, and this seems to me like a better idea. If it is really discarded, can anyone still see what trade goods were discarded and later on not to focus on it. But still I like the variant when the trade good is reshuffled better.
2) In our last game happens that there was not enough good in last round. So in last round there was only 3 goods left (5 player game). One player had the ability to get 2 good each round for free. But what will happen if there is no more good in the pile. This can easily happen every game if the good is discarded from the game if nobody will take it (1. question).
3) When you do final scoring. Will you still go trough all 5 phases and then you score? So will you still get for example 30 golds for Factory and after that you will score. So you can even use this 30 golds with buy victory variant at the end of the game?
4) On some places in rules is noted that this event affect colonists, somewhere is written that it will affect workers. Do I get it right that colonist and workers basically means the same, so basically any player figure in new world?
1/2). We just put them all back in the bag
3) yes. You should complete the last turn before scoring.
4) I'm not sure what you are asking here. But you can always replace your merchants, captains, and missionaries in the new world with colonists so I would guess workers/colonists are interchangeable.