Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
FullContactGEEK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I missing something about cards that are part of a panorama? Is there an in game effect for those or is it merely for aesthetics?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The panoramas right now are a bit of an Easter Egg for the decks in the KS release. They're in there because we could, and because they look gorgeous.

But Joel being the sneaky*, devious*, creative** individual that he is, there will be a plan to make these pay off somehow in a future expansion.

* Not even a little.
** This bit is completely true.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett C
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it is purely aesthetics for now (and they look great when put together), however there is nothing stopping them using it for gameplay purposes in a future theme pack/expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FullContactGEEK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update. I really like how the different themes change the feel of the game, so I think there is a lot of potential for additional expansions. I am planning on getting in on the KS of this,

misskatja wrote:
The panoramas right now are a bit of an Easter Egg for the decks in the KS release. They're in there because we could, and because they look gorgeous.

But Joel being the sneaky*, devious*, creative** individual that he is, there will be a plan to make these pay off somehow in a future expansion.

* Not even a little.
** This bit is completely true.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Somerton
Australia
North Ryde - Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
NINE LITTLE LETTERS
badge
FECK! ARSE! DRINK! GIRLS!
mbmbmbmbmb
The panoramas are one of those little "wow" moments in the game that just point to an enormous level of attention to detail.

Same too with the flavour text on most of the cards, which are often quite pointed or hilarious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.