$35.00
Robin Vermeersch
Belgium
ghent
Select..
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

My question is actually fairly simple. Having completed the second scenario, there's one thing that still bugs me and I haven't figured out:

Spoiler (click to reveal)
What has the Marsh family done? What crime did they commit? We search around the town looking for evidence, but nowhere, not even in the epilogue, is it stated what they have done. Or have I missed it?

If anyone could clarify this, that would be great!

Loving the game so far, 4 plays in that many days

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasn't it revealed in the news Paper (in the Bathroom?)...or was that something else? (Lol)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Vermeersch
Belgium
ghent
Select..
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just clicked through the app again, and there are only vague references.

What I gathered, is that the Marsh Family is actually a cult of demons, going out to Devil's Reef to snatch treasures.

But how is that a crime?

It's very unclear imo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Kazmierczak
msg tools
Having come up just short in my playthrough, does the scenario change at all a second time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy dimichina

vancouver
Washington
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have played this scenario four times. (crashes at various stages had me redo it) I can tell you in my experience the layout is exactly the same (for me). Although items will change position. Anyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Colm
msg tools
mbmb
Here's a spoiler:

Your game will crash right before the end laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.