Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Berends
Australia
Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
Vic
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any chance of Rahdo might get a review copy to run through?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Weber
Germany
Wendeburg
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goblin.77 wrote:

+1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandra Dageroth
Germany
Steinhagen
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goblin.77 wrote:

+1

I would really love to see how the game plays since I had some concerns after reading the rules...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
+1!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Busha
China
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1

Exposure is nothing but a good thing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is an excellent idea, except I don't think it will happen any time soon. They sold out of Clank! almost immediately at Gen Con. Anyone who played it ran for a copy of which they had few.
I didn't find out about the game until day two, so I was out of luck. I even begged them to sell me one of the demo copies at double price, but they said those 2 copies were literally the only 2 they had left, and they had another convention to go to.
I don't think they have anything to send to reviewers, but maybe more advance copies are on the way, although this did not seem to be the case after talking to their staff. I guess they are hoping for a wide release in October, and felt very confident the boat would hit US shores and get the games into distribution by them.
This game is gorgeous, and it has made the stale deck building mechanic interesting by combining it with a light board game mechanic. Can't wait to get my hands on a copy, and I hope the game has a great future with expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Erickson
United States
Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
publisher
Covert Spy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
goblin.77 wrote:

There's a copy in the mail to him now! I'm not sure exactly when it will arrive but we're very excited to hear what he thinks about it!

Sara Erickson
Director of Sales and Marketing
Renegade Game Studios
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J-F Audy
Canada
Chambly
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm hoping for a double feature from Renegade Games Studio: Clank! and Covert. Both games look pretty fun and should be great for Rahdo and Jen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Toshirauma wrote:
goblin.77 wrote:

There's a copy in the mail to him now! I'm not sure exactly when it will arrive but we're very excited to hear what he thinks about it!

Sara Erickson
Renegade Game Studios

So if you have more copies in the pipeline, what is the realistic expectation of getting this to retail? What is the best place to order this so we get it the fastest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Berends
Australia
Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
Vic
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Toshirauma wrote:
goblin.77 wrote:

Sara Erickson
Renegade Game Studios

Thanks Sara. Looking forward to more Clank! news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Berends
Australia
Waurn Ponds (Geelong)
Vic
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
+1!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Busha
China
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Super great news! Excited to see how this one turns out...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Copac
United States
Hudson
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
littlebanshee wrote:
goblin.77 wrote:

+1

I would really love to see how the game plays since I had some concerns after reading the rules...

If anyone has questions about it, I was one of the lucky ones to get it at Gen Con and have played it 5 times since.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
copax wrote:
littlebanshee wrote:
goblin.77 wrote:

+1

If anyone has questions about it, I was one of the lucky ones to get it at Gen Con and have played it 5 times since.

So, you don't like it? laugh

I'm excited about this just like many other things renegade is coming out with lately
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Copac
United States
Hudson
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
coldkorn wrote:
copax wrote:
littlebanshee wrote:
goblin.77 wrote:

+1

So, you don't like it? laugh

I'm excited about this just like many other things renegade is coming out with lately

Nope, I left it in a trash can in the Fairfield Inn

In all seriousness, it was my game of the con. It's fun deck building with some really cool card combos, the dungeon crawling hasn't gotten stale for me yet, and there's some really fun tension towards the end.

One play both players were wiped out, and it was still a good time. Another play, I got out early, and another player looked dead in the water, but through lucky draws (both card and cube) they got one step away from getting out. They had a really thin deck with a really solid VP card combo that allowed them to pull out the victory.

And honestly, I saw it in the BGG Gen Con list, thought it sounded kinda cool mechanically, then saw it was from Renegade and immediately put it on my buy list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H C
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope jongetsgames does a run through or review too. His Scythe play through was phenomenal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erskine Thompson
United States
Rome
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure you all have seen the requested videos by now, but Rahdo DID do his runthrough, and the link is here.

Rahdo Runs Through: Clank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w_XcI00xkM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.