Subject: Sort 3 in the middle of Draw 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cameron Adams
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
Say I use a card's "Draw 2" ability, and the first card I draw has the "Sort 3" ability. Can I use that card's "Sort 3" ability before drawing the second card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Abdullah Ibrahim - Water from an Ancient Well
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
beepbeepboop wrote:
Say I use a card's "Draw 2" ability, and the first card I draw has the "Sort 3" ability. Can I use that card's "Sort 3" ability before drawing the second card?

No. You must complete the action (or actions) for one card before using another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Baumgarten
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
beepbeepboop wrote:

You cannot use the "Sort 3" before drawing the second card, but you could choose to forego the second card draw, and then use the "Sort 3."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Special abilities of the fighting cards, page 10 wrote:
When you activate a special ability, you must finish it before you can use the special ability of another card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.