Popular Tags: [View All]
Ashlee Cramb
Australia
QLD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys

Just wondering if this is available to buy anywhere? The only place I've seen it in stock is boardgame bliss and unfortunately they don't ship to Australia. I've seen it on Amazon and as far as I can tell it's in stock but it says "usually ships within 1 - 2 months" so I'm a little worried to buy it.

Any help would be appreciated as I am very keen to play/ review this game.
thank you!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett C
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe in a Kickstarter update the designer mentioned it will come to AUS retail around 1 September.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashlee Cramb
Australia
QLD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thank you for that!! I guess I can wait another 3 weeks.... sometimes living in Australia is so hard haha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sending copies to a couple of distributors in Australia, so there should be available down under soon.

Copies will be a little scarce until the reprint later this year, so you may want to snatch one up while you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Duvall
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, Gil: Funagain says that the title is temporarily out of stock but expected in August 2016, but I placed an order. Is that still the case, and if so, do you have an ETA?

Great meeting you in person at GenCon, and I must say again that the demo sold the game for us. I've also ordered the KS content from Funagain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottNotSteve wrote:
Hi, Gil: Funagain says that the title is temporarily out of stock but expected in August 2016, but I placed an order. Is that still the case, and if so, do you have an ETA?

Great meeting you in person at GenCon, and I must say again that the demo sold the game for us. I've also ordered the KS content from Funagain.

Yes, I have another shipment of games headed to Funagain; it should arrive next week or so.

Warning: once Funagain runs out again, copies will be scarce until the second printing arrives later this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Duvall
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IngredientX wrote:
Yes, I have another shipment of games headed to Funagain; it should arrive next week or so.

Warning: once Funagain runs out again, copies will be scarce until the second printing arrives later this year.

Thanks, Gil !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heather R
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it's back up on Funagain for the time being: https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=036536

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Head Zach
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The amount of time between that happening and me clicking Add To Cart could only be measure with an atomic clock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LadyInari wrote:
Looks like it's back up on Funagain for the time being: https://www.funagain.com/control/product?product_id=036536

Yep, they just got stock this morning. I don't know how long it'll last; after this supply goes, there won't be much until the reprint hits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will you be selling any at BGG Con this year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I plan to save a few for BGG.CON. Depends on logistics and stuff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Pace
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Gil, congrats on the acclaim and success so far! I was a backer who had to back out at the last moment due to a lack of funds but am actively looking for a copy locally to no avail (Toronto area). When the 2nd printing happens will you also be reprinting OtA as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Uhdrill wrote:
Hi Gil, congrats on the acclaim and success so far! I was a backer who had to back out at the last moment due to a lack of funds but am actively looking for a copy locally to no avail (Toronto area). When the 2nd printing happens will you also be reprinting OtA as well?

No plans to reprint OtA for now. But BoardGameBliss should have copies to sell in a week or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those in the Vancouver, BC area, I saw a copy at Core Games at Brentwood Mall in Burnaby last night.

Not sure how long it will last, but worth a shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hist wrote:
For those in the Vancouver, BC area, I saw a copy at Core Games at Brentwood Mall in Burnaby last night.

Starlit may still have copies too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IngredientX wrote:
hist wrote:

Starlit may still have copies too!

Web site says they have 3 in stock, and also "in stock at distributors" so they can probably get it if those 3 sell.

At least for now, anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.