Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We're not getting this on time, are we? A month and a half with nothing from CMON, Inferno delayed ahead of it by several months. Yes, the base game was ready for GenCon, but it's never the base game that delays delivery, is it?

Ahh well, I'm still happy with the game regardless of when we get it. I just wish CMON would give us the inevitable update of a shipping delay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Rumors from Gencon say it will be on time.
I never lost hope for this one to deliver on time.

I lost hope on inferno delivering on time the minute they gave us Sarya.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Perez
United States
Terrell
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, the delay is not related to production of the base game. There are several miniatures from the exclusive lot that have not yet been completed. I think 2 updates ago, Nov 2016 was the estimated shipping time. I seriously doubt backers will see the game before 2017.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakob Lundgren
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just want an update and I'm kind of assuming we'll get one now that Gencon has finished and they can focus their communication on other things than the launches and marketing of that event. But I'm doubtful that I'll see it this year since we haven't had any production updates yet and it's supposedly shipping quite soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony D
United States
FL
flag msg tools
mb
What are the current estimates for inferno?

November of 2017?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cal Tack
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I tried to get my pledge opened in order to add a few items and they told me that it is too late.

Gotta be soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PositiveMD wrote:
What are the current estimates for inferno?

November of 2017?

I neglected to mention that november 2016 for inferno was also part of the rumors I heard from gencon.soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Solarious wrote:
I tried to get my pledge opened in order to add a few items and they told me that it is too late.

Gotta be soon.

Dang I just sent support an email yesterday asking if I could edit my pledge. Oh well, I will be getting most of what I want. I just wanted to add Luke, the colored dice and some treasure chests.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asher Kennedy
United States
Chattanooga
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I still have hopes to get Masmorra in 2016. The Zsa Zsa and Hyldir sculpts have not been confirmed as completed, but I think they too could be done in time for production to be smooth.

My nagging doubt on this being ready for release is the development of the AQ cross-over hero cards. Unlike AQ, these cards require a unique hero ability and two growth paths (5 abilities total). That is either a lot of rules development, or a lot of rehashing of similar abilities. An additional 28 heroes is nothing to sneeze at.

It seemed like they might have had the co-op rules ready at CMON-con in May. Don't know about the 3rd level addition though. That still seems easier to me than the 28 heroes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now it appears that CMON hasn't even started production on Inferno. I'm guessing we won't see this in 2016...CMON is really digging itself into a big hole.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
Now it appears that CMON hasn't even started production on Inferno. I'm guessing we won't see this in 2016...CMON is really digging itself into a big hole.

Really? Their latest update shows production tokens and dice bags. Where did they state that production has not started?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emils E
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geoff wrote:
MAJBrown22 wrote:

Really? Their latest update shows production tokens and dice bags. Where did they state that production has not started?

And in an update before that there were images of bunch of produced minis.

But why animate old Masmorra thread to talk about Inferno?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hybry wrote:
Geoff wrote:
MAJBrown22 wrote:

And in an update before that there were images of bunch of produced minis.

But why animate old Masmorra thread to talk about Inferno?

I didn't. I responded to a post that was less than an hr old. So gnah ;P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jones
Ireland
flag msg tools
Two months with no update, I'd be genuinely surprised if this isnt delayed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy Castaneda
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"ESTIMATED DELIVERY
Nov 2016

SHIPS TO
Anywhere in the world"

Lets not be negative... they got another month...

-rudy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thegreatrudini wrote:
"ESTIMATED DELIVERY
Nov 2016

SHIPS TO
Anywhere in the world"

Lets not be negative... they got another month...

-rudy

From my experience with CMON, when they stay silent this long, it is because there is a delay. They will announce the delay on November 6th. That's an estimate based on what they've done with other projects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any Masmorra copies sold in Essen? I heard there were copies sold in GenCon. If there are copies sold, hopefully we'll get this on time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I have not seen any copies in Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jones
Ireland
flag msg tools
I can face a potential delay with some degree of dispassion as half the reason I got this was to use with Arcadia Quest:Inferno which CMON have kindly delayed so I wont be as disappointed by a Masmorra delay ;)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Jones
Ireland
flag msg tools
CSI have changed the expected release date from November to Q1 2017 - http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/231077 Two months+ with no update, a few people over on KS contacted support but were told that there was no new information. Which if true is fairly worrying.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Uthred wrote:
CSI have changed the expected release date from November to Q1 2017 - http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/231077 Two months+ with no update, a few people over on KS contacted support but were told that there was no new information. Which if true is fairly worrying.

Why is no new information worrying, when the last info was wrapping production in October, shipping in November?
Still October where I live.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarts are best handled forgotten. Forget you purchased an item. Eventually, something will show up on your doorstep like a mini-Christmas and enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I purchased something, I keen to know when I will get the item, the item condition etc. It within my rights as a buyer.

Giving some money and then forgetting about it is not purchasing; it's charity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Boilerman wrote:
Uthred wrote:

Why is no new information worrying, when the last info was wrapping production in October, shipping in November?
Still October where I live.

No information from CMON historically means "delay". They keep quiet until they can get all the details of when it will actually ship.

If the factory is on schedule, etc. then we would get an update with a lot of fanfare "Production Complete!".

Is this lack of information "worrying"? Well, that's up for debate. I'm not really worried. I know they will be delayed, and I know I will get my stuff one day --> probably a day in 2017, but that's okay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Esvath wrote:
If I purchased something, I keen to know when I will get the item, the item condition etc. It within my rights as a buyer.

Giving some money and then forgetting about it is not purchasing; it's charity.

Agreed.

Good thing here is that CMON has informed us what to expect. Next expected update should come in November with ship names.

If not, than we should complain. But there are some backers who want constant updates just to be reassured. And that I can do without.

Jorune

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.