Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clay Stone
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
These number counters are very helpful in keeping track of fuel on my mech units. If you have the game, Last Chance for Victory you can use the number counters from the game...

Got the idea from Doug Johnson when playing at CSW...

Hope this can help....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Johnson

California
msg tools
I use numbered counters from my old wellington's victory and some of the old SPI Civil war series. It helps me keep track of how many MPs each formation has without looking it up on my notepad all the time. Course when playing someone else it gives them information they wouldn't normally have but sure makes play easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Brown
England
Esher
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry guys,

Just spotted this. We use counters from an old SPI game for exactly what Doug does. Suppose the absence is a cost saving measure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Johnson

California
msg tools
This is one of those little tricks that I use to track different things without having to make notes. With each game having a lot of counter sheets already, it was more important to provide the markers that are considered essential for play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.