$60.00
$20.00
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sorry for this random post but amz has just dropped the prices on some warehouse deals. Still left.....rftg brink of war $5 and munchkin pathfinder deluxe $6.

Maybe more?

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Wheeler
United States
North Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
Re: Amazon warehouse various random price drop.....
I'm not seeing either of these...?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Re: Amazon warehouse various random price drop.....
Sadly, I also saw these prices today - Pandemic Legacy for $20, Mice and Mystics for $26, Tzolkin for $14, and many more at cutthroat prices.

Ordered them all only to have them all canceled

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Re: Amazon warehouse various random price drop.....
Nothing for me here. Won't bother checking Amazon Warehouse in the future. Good luck if you manage to get a deal you are looking for.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chu
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Amazon warehouse various random price drop.....
Dang gone it, don't let out the secret... if they snooze, they loose out...
Most warehouse deals are one-of type deals anyway, but they come with free shipping and free returns, a bonus when purchasing open box/damage box items. I get way too many crap from them...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Amazon warehouse various random price drop.....
Just grabbed Mil for $7

Passed on a $10 copy of Mythic Battles, if anybody is interested.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emily Johnson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Amazon warehouse various random price drop.....
eddiepbauer wrote:
Sadly, I also saw these prices today - Pandemic Legacy for $20, Mice and Mystics for $26, Tzolkin for $14, and many more at cutthroat prices.

Ordered them all only to have them all canceled



Was it from Amazon or a different seller?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Re: Amazon warehouse various random price drop.....
ERJohnson07 wrote:
eddiepbauer wrote:
Sadly, I also saw these prices today - Pandemic Legacy for $20, Mice and Mystics for $26, Tzolkin for $14, and many more at cutthroat prices.

Ordered them all only to have them all canceled



Was it from Amazon or a different seller?


Different seller - "The Sage's Shoppe" https://www.amazon.com/s?me=ATXKRSQAN57B9&merchant=ATXKRSQAN...

Thought they were having a bankruptcy sale (based on a brick and mortar store), but more likely a glitch in their system - I was adding games like crazy but before I manage to check out, they shut down their storefront
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
United States
California
flag msg tools
Re: Amazon warehouse various random price drop.....
RhodesN7 wrote:
Just grabbed Mil for $7

Passed on a $10 copy of Mythic Battles, if anybody is interested.


Thanks! I went ahead and bought it. I bought the expansion for 99 cents a couple of weeks ago without the base game
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emily Johnson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Amazon warehouse various random price drop.....
eddiepbauer wrote:
ERJohnson07 wrote:
eddiepbauer wrote:
Sadly, I also saw these prices today - Pandemic Legacy for $20, Mice and Mystics for $26, Tzolkin for $14, and many more at cutthroat prices.

Ordered them all only to have them all canceled



Was it from Amazon or a different seller?


Different seller - "The Sage's Shoppe" https://www.amazon.com/s?me=ATXKRSQAN57B9&merchant=ATXKRSQAN...

Thought they were having a bankruptcy sale (based on a brick and mortar store), but more likely a glitch in their system - I was adding games like crazy but before I manage to check out, they shut down their storefront


Darn I got the same deals then from the same seller, here is hoping I either get the games or a full refund. Used some amazon gift cards :/
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Re: Amazon warehouse various random price drop.....
There's probably a more "correct" link but here are the age eight and up results for "board game" from Amazon Warehouse Deals, filtered by the "Games" category so you can sort. I didn't see anything that caught my eye but it's always worth checking their stock if you're not picky about box condition. I've gotten some amazing deals over the years thanks to my not caring about things like a hole in the back of a game box.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_n_age_range_3?fst=as%3A...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Robertson
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
abonosky wrote:
Sorry for this random post but amz has just dropped the prices on some warehouse deals. Still left.....rftg brink of war $5 and munchkin pathfinder deluxe $6.

Maybe more?



OP thank you - looks like my munchkin pathfinder is going through. My son will be happy!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It was a very odd thing last night. You may be surprised to know that before I posted this thread I picked up:

Tragedy Looper - ~$8
DC Deck Builder - ~$8
Pandemic in the lab - ~$8
Impulse - ~$6

- as far as I can tell the prices dropped suddenly (I'd had Tragedy Looper in my cart for a couple of weeks @$24) these were all used-like new.

...never seen anything like it
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
You didn't get Sparta for $7? No one wants that game.

https://smile.amazon.com/Queen-Games-60893QNG-Sparta-Edition...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Rococo_Zephyr wrote:
You didn't get Sparta for $7? No one wants that game.

https://smile.amazon.com/Queen-Games-60893QNG-Sparta-Edition...


A 12 year old could have designed a better game - oh, wait - It WAS designed by a 12 year old! - which is pretty awesome, actually.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Level 3 Tunt
United States
flag msg tools
mb
abonosky wrote:
Rococo_Zephyr wrote:
You didn't get Sparta for $7? No one wants that game.

https://smile.amazon.com/Queen-Games-60893QNG-Sparta-Edition...


A 12 year old could have designed a better game - oh, wait - It WAS designed by a 12 year old! - which is pretty awesome, actually.



Total publicity stunt. That "kid" is just Reiner Knizia with a lot of makeup and some tricky camera angles.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.