$20.00
Nailo Lilenda
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Replace it with a different card or be happy one can't bug your feth player?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe during the setup, you're not supposed to have Ravens in the deck, so it would not be possible. I would draw a new one and shuffle the Raven back into your deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nailo Lilenda
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Thanks I was concerned about it Also just another quick question. In rahdo's gameplay preview of the game he explained that the ren player could take a card on her turn and use it to reveal a card of her heart. I could not find any mention of this in the rules for the game I have. Was it removed or did I miss it somewhere? Thanks again by the way

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin G
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
Don't fall in love with me yet, we only recently met
mbmbmbmbmb
If Ren puts a card into a poem row that is the same colour as the heart card of that row, she must reveal the heart card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filip Falk Hartelius
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
publisher
In rounds 2 and 3 it is possible to draw a raven card as a heart card. If you do, draw a replacement card and shuffle the raven back into the deck.

I'm not sure exactly what bit you are referring to, but I do know that Rahdo's runthrough doesn't line up exactly with the Osprey Games version of the rules.

There are however two possibilities in the Osprey version that might match up to "reveal the card of her heart"

The most obvious case is when Ren adds a card to the poem of her heart. If it matches the colour of the heart card of that row, you flip it face-up (but turn it sideways). Pg 20 of rulebook

The less obvious case is when Ren takes a card from the Atman but cannot add it to the poem, in which case it is discarded. This is an opportunity for Ren to communicate to Feth which colours are not in her heart, though this message may not always come through. Pg 18 of rulebook
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nailo Lilenda
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Ty both thats what I was uncertain about ^_^ I was looking for the rule on page 20. Keep being awesome guys laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.