Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel King
United States
Franklin
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this is in the rulebook, but after our first play I didn't know the exact answer to these questions.

1. My wife and I were playing a two player game where you check for control of guilds every other round. I wanted to play an action that says you can move the beadle and then resolve that guild at the end of the round even if there are not enough liverymen on it to resolve it. Does this mean that you would score that single tile even in an off round during the two player game where you wouldn't normally score? That's how we played it.

2. On actions that tell you to move the beadle to a specific type of guild, do you actually have to move the beadle or can it stay in the same place as long as that guild meets the criteria of the action card?

3. Does the Beadle move back to the lowest numbered guild at the end of every round, or does he stay where he is until that guild has been scored or another action moves him?

Thanks for the help. I'm loving the game after one play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

No.

Until the guild is resolved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owain B
United Kingdom
Corbridge
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tonyboydell wrote:
No.

Is that "no, you don't have to move the Beadle" or "no, it can't stay in the same place"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
mbmbmbmbmb
It can't stay in the same place...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel King
United States
Franklin
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tonyboydell wrote:
Yes.

No.

Until the guild is resolved.

Thanks for the quick response and congrats on making such a fun game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tonyboydell wrote:
It can't stay in the same place...

What if there is only one guild of that colour? Does this mean that you can't play the card for its special effect? (it happened yesterday)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.