Popular Tags: [View All]
Evil Bob
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eric Lang is working on Rising Sun, which may have more similarities to CitOW than Blood Rage does.

"Rising Sun is a game about honor, negotiation and warfare in a feudal Japan where the ancient gods (kami) have returned to rebuild the empire."

I imagine that the various gods will be controlling provinces by both fighting and placing influence tokens in the provinces. My guess would be that "honor"="threat", "negotiation"="corruption", and "warfare" ... well, you get the idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Gilligan
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anduin wrote:
People always claim that Blood Rage (also by Eric M. Lang) is the spiritual successor to CitoW

Blood Rage is the spiritual successor to Midgard. Midgard is a personal favorite of mine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Samuraicat wrote:
Anduin wrote:
People always claim that Blood Rage (also by Eric M. Lang) is the spiritual successor to CitoW

Blood Rage is the spiritual successor to Midgard. Midgard is a personal favorite of mine.
Huh... I own that game but I have yet to play it... haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think if FFG made something in line with Cthulhu Wars, it will sell well especially if they made a cheaper alternative of the former as i see there is a decent amount of demand for it.

I have nothing against Cthulhu Wars but i think it is not worth investing on the game if you are not going to paint the minis. As i feel that you spend $200 for CW is mainly due to the quality of the minis included in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |