$35.00
John Carr
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone. I'm looking to buy the spidicules expansion from the kingdom death store and I'm not sure whether the leg issue has been sort out, or do I have to trust my luck and hope the mini is okay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Millward
United Kingdom
Isle of Dogs, London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say it has been, the replacement set of legs I recieved had been modified slightly to clearly indicate the two sets were different, by means of new text on the sprue.

This would help the packer select the correct sets when putting the box together, so should have resolved the issue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
No official announcement has been made.
As far as we know, only US warehouse ships with correct legs (added outside the box).
All other packages, if nothing has been done (and we don't know), are GUARANTEED to arrive with wrong sets of legs.

This ends what is officially known.

Unofficially, they are sending lots of replacement legs, so you may guess that Ulysses has a bunch of them in EU and now sends them correctly. But only Ulysses knows.

Another speculation that I noticed when the first spidicules came out, and may be valid for EU orders only, it seems that Kickstarter guys all got duplicate "B" leg sprue, while regular store guys all got duplicate "C" leg sprue. Not that it can help in any way, if confirmed.

Anyway, I have an extra legs replacement set because I managed to swap with a guy near me with the KS box before my replacement arrived, so in case just PM me and if I can help, I will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When I ordered the Spidicules Expansion they sent extra legs outside of the box in a package envelope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Carr
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
malkaven wrote:
When I ordered the Spidicules Expansion they sent extra legs outside of the box in a package envelope.
I think I have also heard of extra plastic bag with the legs when ordering from U.S warehouse. I guess it should be safe. Thanks guys for all the feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Johannesson
msg tools
I ordered Spidicules on the Black friday sale and got wrong legs. Contacted support but havent heard from them.

Edit
Heard from them today, they are sending the missing legs. I should have them in 3-4 weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.