Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eden Hansen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know (approximately) how many cards are going to come in the core set? I would like to sleeve them but I would like to know how many I need to buy.
Also, how many investigators will there be? I like to play through the game with one investigator then play through again with another and do things differently. (I play Pathfinder S&S and am playing my first character. I will play through with 3 and my game group buddies will play the others too).
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eden73 wrote:
Does anyone know (approximately) how many cards are going to come in the core set? I would like to sleeve them but I would like to know how many I need to buy.
Also, how many investigators will there be? I like to play through the game with one investigator then play through again with another and do things differently. (I play Pathfinder S&S and am playing my first character. I will play through with 3 and my game group buddies will play the others too).
Thanks.

FFG's website tells you approximately how many card sleeves are needed right on the product page. They do that for every game actually. So, for the AH LCG core set you need 5 packs of the standard gray sleeves (so between 200-250). You need one pack of the yellow mini-American sleeves (around 50).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eden Hansen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked and looked and didn't see that. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eden73 wrote:
I looked and looked and didn't see that. Thanks!

Here it is:

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/arkham-horror...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Colddie
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taken from the speculation thread (although this is probably the info from the back of the box):

- 5 Investigator cards (plus 5 small ones to mark position on Location card)
- 110 Scenario cards
- 119 Player cards
- 30 Resource tokens
- 44 Chaos tokens
- 18 Horror / 27 Damage tokens
- 30 Clue/Horror tokens
- 1 Campaign guide
- 1 Learn to Play guide book
- 1 Rules Reference book

So, you can check how many cards are there exactly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eden Hansen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I am excited about this one. When do the rules get put in here so I can see them? I'm assuming after its in stores.. (I'm kinda new to this pre-order thing. This is the first pre-order I've ever done so forgive my noobness)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eden73 wrote:
Thanks! I am excited about this one. When do the rules get put in here so I can see them? I'm assuming after its in stores.. (I'm kinda new to this pre-order thing. This is the first pre-order I've ever done so forgive my noobness)

FFG typically posts the rules about one week before it's in stores. They'll usually have a news article posted which will alert you to this fact.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eden Hansen
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benedetto Loffredo
Italy
Portici (NA)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tvaru wrote:
Taken from the speculation thread (although this is probably the info from the back of the box):

- 5 Investigator cards (plus 5 small ones to mark position on Location card)
- 110 Scenario cards
- 119 Player cards
- 30 Resource tokens
- 44 Chaos tokens
- 18 Horror / 27 Damage tokens
- 30 Clue/Horror tokens
- 1 Campaign guide
- 1 Learn to Play guide book
- 1 Rules Reference book

So, you can check how many cards are there exactly.

This is the same content that is reported here on edgeent.com http://www.edgeent.com/juegos/articulo/arkham_horror_el_jueg...:

Contenido
5 cartas de Investigador, 5 cartas pequeñas, 110 cartas de Escenario, 119 cartas de Jugador, 30 fichas de Recursos, 44 fichas de Caos, 18 fichas de Horror, 27 fichas de Daño, 30 fichas de Pista/Horror, 1 guía de campaña, 1 reglamento para aprender a jugar y 1 guía de referencia de reglas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.