Simon Shaw
msg tools
I have recently got the android app, and I notice that although it does allow a blessing to be discarded for an additional die, it only allows you to do that with a single blessing, ie if I had two blessings it doesn't allow me to use both in that situation.

Have I been playing the non app game wrong by allowing the use of multiple blessings - or is the app wrong in this instance?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Martin
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each character can only use one blessing per challenge if I remember correctly.

So you can have 5 characters all pile a blessing each on to a challenge, but not 1 character use 5 blessings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For each check, a character can use play one type of card only once. So for insance in a combat, each character could potentially all play a blessing, an item, a spell and weapon, (if the cards themselves allowed it), but none of them could play more than one of each type (again, UNLESS the card specifically says otherwise). This has always been the rule in the game, both physical and app.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Shaw
msg tools
ah yes - ok. thanks for clarifying that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.