$30.00
$20.00
$15.00
$5.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Patchistory» Forums » General

Subject: Missing tile rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Filipe Cunha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a repeated Karl Marx tile on Age III and no Lula da Silva tile (which is ironic, as I`m a brazilian )

Can someone post a picture of it (both sides, please), so I can made a proxy to play until I get a replacement?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I don't have the game with me but I can't recall any tile for Lula Da Silva. I'll come back if there is actually one.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Almilcar wrote:
Hello,

I don't have the game with me but I can't recall any tile for Lula Da Silva. I'll come back if there is actually one.


I might recall wrong, but Lula da Silva was one of the tiles renamed for the English version.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Filipe Cunha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Shader10 wrote:
Almilcar wrote:
Hello,

I don't have the game with me but I can't recall any tile for Lula Da Silva. I'll come back if there is actually one.


I might recall wrong, but Lula da Silva was one of the tiles renamed for the English version.


Do you know which one replaced him?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime D.
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
endou_kenji wrote:
I got a repeated Karl Marx tile on Age III and no Lula da Silva tile (which is ironic, as I`m a brazilian )

Can someone post a picture of it (both sides, please), so I can made a proxy to play until I get a replacement?


I can confirm that the StuntKite edition does not include a 'Lula Da Silva" tile. The following are the Heroes for Era III:

Otto Von Bismarck
Che Guevara
Pope John Paul II
George S. Patton
Nelson Mandela
Mahatma Gandhi
Antoni Gaudi
Karl Heinrich Marx
Andrew Carnegie

Hope this helps!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli Juhala
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
endou_kenji wrote:
Shader10 wrote:
Almilcar wrote:
Hello,

I don't have the game with me but I can't recall any tile for Lula Da Silva. I'll come back if there is actually one.


I might recall wrong, but Lula da Silva was one of the tiles renamed for the English version.


Do you know which one replaced him?


Nelson Mandela, according to StuntKite website.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.