Subject: Moved to Kent, WA! Looking for an active community! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leland Harris
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
I just moved into Kent, and I was wondering if there are any active communities around me that focus on board games. I don't mind a little drive and I own a decent sized collection to help contribute. I will admit I do like a bit heavier games but don't mind playing almost anything!

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin
United States
Covington
Washington
flag msg tools
Hustle Like Russell - 12th Man for Life!
badge
My height doesn't define my skill set. To be a great gamer, you have to have great leadership, great attention to detail and a relentless competitive nature - and I try to bring that on a daily basis.
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the area! There is a Covington game group that meets once a month typically on the 3rd Friday. We play mostly euros, and you can take a look at our guild page to see what we have recently played and what is in our collection. If you are interested in attending we would love to have you. Please message me for additional details.

Covington Gamers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broadbent
United States
Covington
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome!
What do you have in mind by heavy? You prefer 18xx? Or simulation games? Or 4-6+ hour games? We (the group Colin mentioned) have been drifting heavier over the years, though we still smatter in lighter euros. Colin's collection in particular has definitely become elephantine recently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Strait
United States
Federal way
WA - Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome We just moved from Kent/Covington and are in Federal way! I do game nights every Saturday at my place. As well as War Games every night Besides Saturday. Hit me up if you are interested in gaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wilcox
United States
Fircrest
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I have a local group of friends that meet up at least once every three weeks - mostly Thursdays for light affair and weekends for heavier stuff (mostly in non-summer).

If you have a FB account, i'll hit you up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.