fm4d fm4d
msg tools
Hello, I currently got my SHCD and it should be the newest aviable printing, but I cannot find any post about the errata fixes in new versions. I only found a mention about the fact that 2016 version should have case 3 fixed, but the timestamps on my case are quite varying. All cases and map have '2012' on them, the box itself has '2014 Ystari - SHDC01 - SKU:SHEH01' on it and barcode says '2016-02/SH01US/CHP001'. Is there any way I can be sure that my game have these bugs fixed? I also heard that Asmodee offers the cases 3 and 6 with fixed erratas, should I contact them even tho I am not from US? Thanks for answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guilherme Pires
Portugal
Quinta do Anjo
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the ystari site the 2016-2 barcode means that the errors of the first version are fixed:
http://www.ystari.com/sherlock-holmes-reprinted/

So you should be ok.

About the errata, I'm not sure if there is a way to check if cases 3 and 6 are corrected without spoilers.

There is an unofficial-errata available here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/125895/sherlock-holmes-co...

And if you scroll down, the user
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
says he received the corrected casebooks from Asmodee.
If you still have doubts, maybe you should try talking to him.

Hope that helps.

By the way, where did you buy it from?
I was thinking about finally buying this game if I could get the latest reprint with the errors fixed.

--
GPires
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fm4d fm4d
msg tools
Oh, thank you for this hint, so it seems I have the 'corrected' version. I tried to peek into unofficial errata, to the newspaper part and I could not find these, so maybe they fixed it in some other way.. I bought this one through my local shop (in Europe) so I guess I cannot help you with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be clear, I requested the updated casebooks and they mailed them to me, but I have not yet compared to my originals. I assume they are indeed updated, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.