Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Horn
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On the Forge card, it states that you may exchange 1 extra card with the Action Card Offer. Can I exchange one card, do some other Actions, then do the second exchange, or must the two exchanges occur one immediately after the other?

Sorry about the questions, but some guys in my group will argue for hours about rules interpretations, unless it's absolutely clear or clarified by someone in authority.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Jannin
France
SAUTRON
Loire Atlantique
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Forge doesn't give you an extra action, you can stil only do the exchange action once. It "only" gives you the opportunity to exchange 2 cards from the offers during that single action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Horn
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick, and expected, reply. The Rules Weasels made me ask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. G. Kubacki
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
haplo92 wrote:
The Forge doesn't give you an extra action, you can stil only do the exchange action once. It "only" gives you the opportunity to exchange 2 cards from the offers during that single action.

This is absolutely right, and now you can point your friends to a thread with an official answer from an NSKN Games employee.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.