Jaime B
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,

For me personally, I loooove one-page cheat sheets for big games. So when I was playtesting Seafall, I took some time to make them for my group.

My group really enjoyed these, so I wanted to make sure I shared the wealth and get you all a cheat sheet for the first real game (post-prologue, no unlocks, so no spoilers).

I'll put out the rest of the sheets I made for the unlocks, once I get my copy.

As a heads up, these cheat sheets don't cover everything (like setup and end-of game) – just the things that our group tended to look up regularly in the rulebook. And if you find anything wrong, definitely let me know. I checked the rulebook multiple times for errors.

The goods: http://boardgamefightclub.com/Seafall/Cheat-Sheets/Seafall%2...

-Jaime
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Haag
United States
Hamburg
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Looks good. The only mistake I noticed was under "Reputation Tokens," it says, "May tokens to buy advisor." I'm pretty sure you ment, "May spend tokens to buy an advisor."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Pishnery
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I've been working on one these 1 page rule aids as well, using some extracted graphics from the rulebook. Love the clarity of this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime B
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
EdHaag wrote:
Looks good. The only mistake I noticed was under "Reputation Tokens," it says, "May tokens to buy advisor." I'm pretty sure you ment, "May spend tokens to buy an advisor."

Thanks! I fixed it so the sheet is now perfect and without flaw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.