$30.00
Phillip Wolf
Denmark
flag msg tools
My friend and I just bought twillight struggle, and we can't see on the map which European countries are part of western Europe and which countries are part of Eastern Europe and tts not explained in the rule book.

Is someone able to write which countries are part of western Europe and which are part of Eastern europe

Cheers
Phillo86
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob D
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look closely at the map, you'll see that some of the countries in Europe are a darker shade of blue than the others, some of them are a lighter shade, and some are a mixture of both.

Dark blue: Western Europe
Light blue: Eastern Europe
Mixture: Considered to be either Western or Eastern

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Thompson
United States
Taylor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Old Ironsides being overflown by the Blue Angels
mbmbmbmbmb
Phillo86 wrote:
My friend and I just bought twillight struggle, and we can't see on the map which European countries are part of western Europe and which countries are part of Eastern Europe and tts not explained in the rule book.

Is someone able to write which countries are part of western Europe and which are part of Eastern europe

Cheers
Phillo86

Rule 2.1.1

The darker shade is Western Europe, the lighter is Eastern and two countries (Austria and Finland) are considered part of both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linus Glenhaber
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phillo86 wrote:

Cheers
Phillo86

East:
Poland, E. Germany, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Romania, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria
Both:
Finland, Austria
West:
Canada, UK, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, W. Germany, Benelux, France, Italy, Spain/Portugal, Greece, Turkey
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.