Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
As of today, all Zimby Mojo preorders have been fulfilled and most should arrive at their destinations by this weekend or Monday! Thank you to everyone who pre-ordered!

The main shipment is scheduled to arrive at the U.S. warehouse on 5 September 2017 and the game will enter normal distribution channels shortly thereafter. Please ask your FLGS to order the game from their distributor if you want to purchase through them. I will continue to fulfill orders made through the Devious Weasel website and continue to include a reference card and the 2016 Zimby Mojo promo cards free with all orders placed via the website. (Yes, I still have some early stock!)

Thank you again for your support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this include the order I placed about an hour ago? I understand if I missed any deadlines, I just plain old forgot about this until this morning when I saw the promo cards (I was buying the SoM set).

Congratulations on the second game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 2016 Promo's come with all orders made on Jim's website. I am guessing when/if it goes to retail, that is where you will miss out on them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phate999 wrote:
The 2016 Promo's come with all orders made on Jim's website. I am guessing when/if it goes to retail, that is where you will miss out on them.
I was referring to the shipping of all pre-orders. I made my pre-order this morning and probably missed the first wave of shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
United States
Pleasant Hill
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
martimer wrote:
Phate999 wrote:
I was referring to the shipping of all pre-orders. I made my pre-order this morning and probably missed the first wave of shipping.

My bad. I'm not sure then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phate999 wrote:
martimer wrote:
Phate999 wrote:

My bad. I'm not sure then.
Not bad at all. Someday that might be important news for a new buyer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Austin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome. Congrats. Mine just showed up this morning, but I had to leave for work before I could open it. Stupid work...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron M
United States
Peoria
Arizona
flag msg tools
| drop tables
badge
shadow Brokers?
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished putting the stickers on mine (so many Zimbies!!!).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Austin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I just finished stickering mine. While it was a bit tedious, the end result is great. Way better than plain wooden or cardboard tokens. Love the evocative, but abstract graphic design here as well. Nice work Jim!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.