Sentinels of the Multiverse» Forums » General

Subject: Ultimate case dividers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody know what the new tabbed dividers in the ultimate case will look like?

I guess there must be a reason why they would want to change the way dividers are made, but I have to say I really like the ones in my enhanced edition base set, and I just realized that they won't fit in the 70mm drawers of the case, so I'm wondering 3 things?

1. Why change the dividers in the last expansion?
2. Why not make the drawers 5mm taller so old dividers can still be used?
3. What will the new dividers look like? (artwork or just color coded as shown on the KS page?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stull
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless GtG chimes in we know as much as you from the Kickstarter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The current dividers aren't great because for small decks (environments) it can be difficult to see what's there, and when you take any deck out the two dividers will sit flush with each other. Tabs solve both of those issues.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I guess my biggest concern is what they look like on the KS. If they maje it as nice as the current dividers, but with added benefits stated above, then I have no problems with that.
Time will tell I guess...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.