Subject: Solo mats rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Manning
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi...just got the game today...I have searched heaven and earth for dowlosd files concerning same....nada...very frustrated....could some one please post a download link ?
Would appreciate it ..
Thanks,
Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Thompson
United States
Taylor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Old Ironsides being overflown by the Blue Angels
mbmbmbmbmb
hodges69 wrote:
Hi...just got the game today...I have searched heaven and earth for dowlosd files concerning same....nada...very frustrated....could some one please post a download link ?
Would appreciate it ..
Thanks,
Tom

Check the File section. Should be under Solitare rules and Playmats.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Manning
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks...but where do I go to get this info.....there is no heading for such in the forums...and board geeks home page does not offer files for the mats..unless I am completely missing something..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Grrr
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/56436/solitaire-rules...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Manning
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jake.....can't understand why this link was not offered on my IPad..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hodges69 wrote:
Thanks...but where do I go to get this info.....there is no heading for such in the forums...and board geeks home page does not offer files for the mats..unless I am completely missing something..

Yes on each game page there is a separate tab just under the main game splash and ratings of the game page for files. Files are separate from forums as are images,videos etc.

Also if you scroll down there is a summary of the latest posts under Videos, Reviews, forums and files which can be used to navigate to these areas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.