Bruce S
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Hey Everyone.

We wanted you to know Team Weasel has started on an addendum to the rules that has will have the much desired clarifications around seer cards and other common questions that were not addressed in the rules. We will try to get this done as soon as we can for you everyone as it seems to be the most common complaint. If you have an questions in particular that you would like clarified please let us know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Teixeira
United Kingdom
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I for one will be very thankful for this as I played it for the first time last night and found the rules to be somewhat vague and messy which led to us packing the game away halfway through the first winter phase.

All agreed to play again thou as we all liked the theme and mechanics, just found it quite hard to learn from the rules book as it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce S
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Hey Stephen,

Thanks for planning on giving it another try. We are still working through the final clarifications and hope to have final draft in a week or two. I'll make sure you send you a message when things are ready to go!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Teixeira
United Kingdom
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was wondering if there is any update on the FAQ etc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Howell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
The addendum would be brilliant. We have played the game a few times and enjoyed it but could definitely be smoother and quicker with a bit of clarity. Our main problems so far have been with the seer cards. An appendix for them would be good. As well as some more information about exactly how the cards work as common seer cards.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kasper Schiøtt
Denmark
flag msg tools
Any news on the FAQ???
Really want to buy this game but without a FAQ it seems like a bad idea

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Teixeira
United Kingdom
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It has been a while since I last checked in on this title.
Has there been any news on the promised FAQ etc or has it now died a death?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen Brown
United States
Brandon
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
The first listed designer appears to work at Catalyst as Managing Director. I tried to contact him that way and have not heard back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.